Manage your D&D (d20) v3.5 and Pathfinder spells easily.
Spells at your fingertips
During those intense roleplaying sessions it is all too easy to lose time browsing through the big, hardcover books looking for spell descriptions. SpellbookMaster makes it easy to find spells fast.
Search spells by name, class, level, domain and more. Create spell collections by dragging spells from the list to the collection area on the left.
To get you started, SpellbookMaster can automatically import d20 System Reference spells from the Wizards of the Coast website and also Pathfinder reference spells from www.d20pfsrd.com. You can also import or create and edit your own spells.
Also see the iPhone version of SpellbookMaster!
- Support for spells in d20 3.5 (a.k.a. Dungeons & Dragons v3.5) and Pathfinder formats.
- Find spells by name, spell caster class, spell level, spell school/domain.
- Share documents with SpellbookMaster on iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
- Edit and create spells.
- Create collections spells like playlists in iTunes.
- Print favorite spells for quick reference.
- Import reference spells automatically from the Internet.
- Import spells from RTF and plain text documents.
- Export spells as HTML documents.
- Spotlight and Quick Look plugins.
iPhone, iPod touch and iPad App
Check out the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad version of SpellbookMaster!
Features include quickly flicking through spells, checking out spell info, importing documents from Mac application and automatically downloading d20 System Reference and Pathfinder reference spells from the Internet.
Dungeons and Dragons is a registered trademark of Wizards of the Coast, LLC. Pathfinder is a registered trademark of Paizo Publishing, LLC.